Sunday, February 12, 2012

Blog Awards

This is a lovely surprise I woke up to this morning. I was notified that I won two blog awards via Confessions of a Bookaholic. First I would like to thank Confessions for thinking of The Writing World when deciding who her 15 blogs where. Now that's done, I have to pass them on as well to 15 more bloggers. I'm mixing up the rules like Confessions did to make it easy and fun for everyone. Check out the list below and see if you were chosen for these two wonderful awards.

Kreative Blogger Award Rules:


1. Link back to the one who gave you this award

2. Share 10 random facts about yourself

3. Pass the award on to 6 other people

4. Follow the persons blog who sent you it (Confessions made this one up but I LOVE followers, too!)
10 Random Facts about myself:
1. I love the smell of new books. 
2. I hate shopping but could spend hours in Barnes and Noble's store.
3. I hated school but graduated with a 3.0 and graduated from college on the deans list.
4. I like making mistakes so long as I can honestly say I learned something from it. 
5. I love writing and I'm currently working on my first book.
6. I love helping people even if it means hurting myself in the process.
7. I love kids.
8. Besides, reading and writing, music is another aspect of live I can't live without.
9. I am a mother of one beautiful little girl and I plan on having another sometime soon.
10. I love when people read my blogs and leave me comments. They kind of make my day.
The One Lovely Blog Award rules are:

1. Link back to the one who gave you this award.


2. pass the award on to 15 other lovely bloggers.


3. Follow the person who sent it to you.



The Amazing Bloggers who I am passing these awards to are:

1. Judy Dunn- Cat's Eye Writer
2. Melissa Marsh- Writing with Style
3. Ashley- Made With Love  
4. Inspired Kathy- I am a Reader, Not a Writer 
5. Ava Jae- Writability  
7. Ashley- Peace & Love
8. Melinda Cummings- My Vintage Reality
9. Jen- Mom-ology
11. Monique- Mountain of Grace
14. Milena- Be Your Best Mom
15. Stephanie- Life of a Twingle Gal


There you have it. So, once again I'd like to thank Confessions for thinking of The Writing World and I'm happy to pass on these two awards to the list of amazing bloggers above. It was fun but hard at the same time. 

Glad you stopped by. Have a wonderful day!!!

5 comments:

Gabe (Ava Jae) said...

Thanks so much for including me, RaeBeth and congratulations on receiving the awards! :)

Kathy Habel said...

Thank you for the award.

Emily said...

You deserved the award and your 10 random facts are awesome!

Jen said...

Thanks so much RaeBeth! Congrats on receiving the awards yourself!

Cheers,
Jen

Tere said...

Thank you so much and congrats to you also.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...