Thursday, April 19, 2012

Tablet for tots?

One thing as a writer that I like to portray in my home is that reading is awesome. I teach my daughter that there's nothing to be embarrassed about when it comes to reading. She came home one day from school complaining that another child was making fun of her for liking to read. I always promote reading. I think it's great for people of all ages.

Our daughter's birthday is coming up. She is going to be six. Reading is new to her and she loves to learn new words everyday. As I was looking on the web for something close to my Nook Color, I found one that I think is perfect.

What do you think?

Ematic Kids FunTab with Wi-Fi

 

 

I love how many different features it has and it's price is one not to look past. It's priced at $89.98 from Walmart. Here's some of its features:

  •  7" Multi-Touch Touchscreen Display @ 800 x 480 resolution 

    • 4GB on-board storage memory, additional memory via microSD card slot (up to 32GB) 

    • Android 2.2 OS
    • Android browser 
    • Media Formats: PDF (non-DRM Protected), e-PUB, MP3 WMA, AVI, WMV, JPEG and more
    •  720p HD video playback

    This is just like my Nook Color and it's great because it's for kids. I'm not posting this to advertise for this product. I just thought others may find this information useful for their own children. 


    Here's the link to the product if you are interested: Walmart

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...