Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Changes that Are Coming In July

After July 14th, I will not be doing any more Author Spotlights and after July 25 I will no longer be doing any interviews. Once I catch up on my review list... I will no longer be doing those either.

I've dedicated my time to helping many authors out there... even when my time was pressing. I'll keep up my end of the agreements I've already made with current authors.

I do not appreciate when I help authors and they have agreed to help me... and not keep up their end of the bargain. So after July 25 I will be focusing on my own writing and finishing Silenced.

Thank you to those authors who have at least told me thank you for helping them promote their work or upcoming books.

I have found out that the publishing/writing world.. you look out for you and sometimes you'll get lucky enough to find those authors (like me) willing to help when they can. But I have seen it one to many times where authors ask for the help.. they get it... and they don't look back. Not even to say thanks. (Those authors know who they are).

I will post again if I decide to continue with the Spotlights or Interviews in the future but for now... I need to focus more time on my books.

2 comments:

Christine Ashworth said...

Raebeth, you've been a stellar giver to the writing community. What you have done here has been amazing and frankly, I don't know how you have the time and energy to keep a site like this running AND to do your own writing.

Congratulations on going inward and focusing on your own work. You will be amazed at how much time you have to give to it once you're not promoting other authors!

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of your world here. I had a blast. Hugs, woman! Now get to work, lol...

Greg Buda said...

You have done a great job promoting other works for Authors. It's amazing that you run this blog and write at the same time. Kudos to you. I can't wait to read your upcoming book Silenced. Looking forward to more previews of your work.

Have a great day.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...