Saturday, March 23, 2013

(Review) Furmaid by Julia Dweck

Title: Furmaid
Author: Julia Dweck
Format: Kindle

Genre: Children's


Description:

 “Not another mermaid story,” little Minnow wails, as Mama minnow tucks him into his coral bed. Readers will learn that this is no ordinary mermaid tale. This mermaid’s “tale” is quite extraordinary. Readers will delight in the bold and colorful illustrations and tender story line. Swim along with Finnoor on her very first enchanting underwater adventure

Emma's Review 
5 Stars

 My daughter loves to read. So when I saw this was free I grabbed it up. As soon as I told her I had a new book on the Kindle for her, she couldn't wait to dive in. She loved the story. I asked her to tell me a few words that would say how she feels about the overall story and these are her words: interesting, fantastic, and I didn't want to stop reading. She loves the pictures, especially the beautiful mermaids and the cute little minnow.

Therefore from her reaction and her wanting to read this story again, I say it's worth each star I gave.

1 comment:

Julia Dweck said...

Thank you and your daughter so much for the 5 star review. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...