Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday- Wishes of the World






There is always something within this world that we wish for. It may be books, music, a car, a house, etc. Today's post is going to be a bit different. I'm going to post the things I wish for the world.

1. I Wish the violence that I see on the news everyday would go away.
2. I wish the typhoon didn't hit the Philippians and cause so much suffering.
3. I wish there wasn't a such thing as a financial struggle.
4. I wish death wasn't something parents would have to face with their children.
5. I wish all love was pure and lasted.
6. I wish the health and wellness of everyone on earth to be at the highest it can be.
7. I wish greed, hatred, anger, and hostility was a thing of the past.
8. I wish cars never broke down.
9. I wish everyone had a great paying job.
10. I wish hunger would end.
11. I wish homeless to have a home.
12. I wish that everyone would have all of their greatest desires fulfilled.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...