Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday- Things I Enjoy






For this week's Top Ten Tuesday, I am sharing with you my favorite top ten things I like to do when the weather is cold, rainy, and snowy out. What are some of the things you like to do?

1. Grab a warm blanket, go to my reading corner, and read until my heart is content., which is hardly ever... LOL

2. Snuggle up on the couch with a warm cup of coffee and watch television with my daughter, providing she doesn't have school or it's the weekend.

3. I love to blog. For some reason, my creative mind likes to work in the cold, rain, or especially during thunderstorms.

4. Write. Providing I have the time. There's nothing better than wrapping yourself with a world you create and spending time with the characters within this world.

5. Sleep. When the weather is dreary, a nap is always in order.

6. Hang out in bed.

7. Listen to music as loud as I can.

8. Grab my Bible and use the time wisely. It's always a good idea to devote some time to God, but why not use the delay or cancellation with learning about our maker?

9. Make crafts with my daughter.

10. Spend an extra few minutes laying in bed with Hubby. Either it be in the morning before he leaves for work or in the evening.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...