Friday, February 21, 2014

Looking for a new book? Check these out...

Below is a list of books which I recommend you give a try the next time you're looking for a book to read. If you decide to purchase and read any of the books listed below, please consider posting a review for the book on Amazon and other sites where it's listed. Thank you.






I loved this book. I recommend it to everyone who enjoys reading about the end of the world events.

Here is my review ...

Broken Earth is an entirely new world than what we know. Present day life is over and a new life style has begun. Disease takes over and there is only one thing left for Jess to do... survive. She does everything in her power to stay alive while gangs run rapid throughout the area and the disease has killed everyone older then 25 years old. The violence is creeping around each corner.

Jess isn't alone though. She has her best friend Ian and his younger sister, Lucie. As they are traveling to the promised land, they run into Molly. Each of them use their survival skills to stay alive during their trials.

Jess is faced with a brutal rape and what lies within her future has me wanting more. This book is one that I couldn't put down. Once I started reading it, I had to finish it. I loved the suspense and the characters. I would say that Jess would be my favorite so far. I think if you're looking for a fast paced, yet interesting read, this would be your pick.

I can't wait until the next one and I highly recommend this as a read.

GRAB YOUR KINDLE COPY HERE FOR $2.99: http://www.amazon.com/Broken-Earth-Lee-Ryder-ebook/dp/B00GDPOY5I/ref=sr_1_1_title_0_main?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392987625&sr=1-1&keywords=broken+earth



********************************************************

This book helps to bring awareness to a matter in life no one likes to face... the death of a child. In this true story, Jamie takes the reader with her on her journey as she became an angel Mom. I recommend this if you're looking for a true story and one that will grab and pull you in. Warning be sure you have some tissues for this one.

Here is my review:

Where do I even begin? I lost my daughter three weeks ago. She was a stillborn. I was gifted this book to read. At first I wasn't sure if I could read it due to the fact that I'm going through the same thing the author tells within her story. However, curiosity got the best of me and I began reading. I'm very glad that I did.

This is a raw true story of the pain a mother endured with the loss of her baby girl. She gives it to the reader and doesn't sugar coat, which I am happy with that. I felt her pain and wanted to cry out for her. At times I felt like I was right there beside her, watching the story unfold right in front of my eyes.

The book is very well written and can give a small view into the world a mother enters with the loss of a child. I recommend this book to everyone. This book can help give hope to the Momma's who are going through the same thing and can give people who haven't a small bit of what mothers are going through when they are faced with the loss of a child.



PURCHASE YOUR KINDLE COPY HERE FOR $.99 : http://www.amazon.com/My-Angel-Jamie-Gibson-ebook/dp/B00CGO8ID4/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1392988961&sr=1-1



************************

These are a few of the books that I'll be promoting for the next few weeks. Please help spread the word about these great books and authors. Feel free to share this post or any Facebook post from our page to help out. 

If you're not familiar with The Writing World's Facebook page... Visit us here: 









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...