Due to a large amount of review requests, we will NOT be accepting any new requests at this time. Please check back again soon to see when requests will open again. :)
If you're interested in The Writing World doing a review of your work, please read the following guidelines before submitting your work.
1. Send only one submission per month. Any more will no be accepted. (Authors please contact me before submitting your work. Any unsolicited books will not be accepted.)
2. I accept paperback copies to review and mobi ebooks.
3. Books are sent at no cost.
4. I post to this blog (my blog auto posts to Twitter, Facebook and other place so the review gets shared around), Goodreads, Amazon, Barnes and Noble, if listed.
5. Author's are encouraged to announce their review publication on The Writing World to maximize their works potential. You'll be asked to participate in a cross-promotion. That is, you'll want to send out an announcement that your review appears on this blog. That helps readers find your book and the books of other authors posted here. At a minimum, please use the share buttons below the post.
6. I now accept Children's Books.
7. I review these types of books: Fantasy, Paranormal, Science Fiction, Mysteries, and other Non-Fiction. I will consider reviewing General Fiction and Romance. I usually do not review Women's Fiction, Self-Help, or Political/Action Thrillers, but I am willing to make exceptions if the book catches my interest.
8. I will review self-published books, as well as more traditional publishers.
9. All book submitted are not guaranteed to have good feedback. I review each book with an open mind and write up my thoughts truthfully.
10. Please let me know if you're willing to donate a copy of the book being reviewed for a giveaway, in addition to the review.
You may find more information about the Genres here: